WARNING!
You should know that downloading copyrighted movies, TV shows, or music without paying for them is illegal. Download files I suggest, any other file for that matter, at your own risk!

Friday, January 15, 2010

USB Flash Drives & Accessories

My Current List of Flash Drives I Own:
4GB PNY Mini Flash Drive
16GB PNY Mini Flash Drive

I just started this project last week and plan to buy two various sizes every pay day unless I can find them cheaper somewhere else. I don't know if one brand is better than another one but these two have been working just fine. I know there are plenty of brands out there but the only difference I can tell between them is the case of the flash drive. I like the swivel over the cap because the cap is easy to lose, with the swivel you take away the cap. I have no brand loyalty and will probably end up buying multiple brands through out this project.

Other Flash Drive Accessories I Own:
Case Logic 6 Compartment Flash Drive Case
4 Port Targus USB Hub

The case is helpful for holding all of those drives in one place. It also has enough space to hold my USB hub. I bought the simple black one but they have different colors and designs available. Inside it has three mesh pockets on each side of the case. It's pretty straight forward and only cost me about $6 at walmart. The 4 port USB hub is a simple device that will allow you to add more ports to connect your flash drive or any other USB device you may use.